We take your privacy seriously and are committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Because we do gather certain types of information from visitors to this site, we have developed a privacy statement to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This statement discloses the types of information we gather, how it is used, and how you can gain access to and edit any data that we’ve collected about you at any time.
- We respect the privacy of individuals who visit our web site, send us an e-mail, or participate in features/services we offer online. Accordingly, our policy regarding online privacy has been developed using the following guiding principles:
- We maintain a strict “no-spam” policy. Subscribers to our e-mail services or any other feature/service found on our site will not receive unsolicited e-mail messages from us.
- We collect information online primarily to provide our visitors with a more relevant experience on our site. When doing so, we will make every reasonable effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data.
- We will take reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure any information you provide to us (e.g., data will be stored in protected databases on secured servers with restricted access).
- We will not share any information you’ve provided to us with anyone without your consent other than to provide the service you’ve requested. At the time you register for any such service, you will be notified of, and asked to consent to, the sharing of your information with any particular third party necessary to the provision of the requested service.
Order Forms:We require information from you to use our order form in purchasing products or services directly from us. A user must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and typically financial information (such as a credit card number, expiration date). If we have trouble processing an order, we use this information to contact the user. This information is used for shipping and billing purposes, and to fulfill our customer’s orders. When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information our site redirects visitors to a secure server.
Business Partners:We may partner with select retailers and other companies at various times to provide expanded services to our site visitors. As part of such a relationship, we may share with these companies the use of certain interactive web site functions (e.g., the Blog Subscription). Information provided by site visitors through the use of such interactive functions may be available to both my partners and us.
Healthcare Providers: Under the HIPPA guidelines it is illegal for us to disclose any information about you without your permission in writing. However we am permitted to use your health information in the provision and coordination of your health care with a physician or other health care provider providing treatment to you.We may disclose information contained in your medical record to your primary health care provider, consulting providers, and to other health care personnel who have a need for such information for your care and treatment. For example, as your massage therapist we may disclose your health information when consulting with a physician who is overseeing your health care regarding your medical condition.
Compliance with Law/Safety:We may disclose specific personal information based on a good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of our web site, the site itself, or the public.